Blogging?

Let's kick start with this blog !

maybe perhaps a little introduction from me,

*curtain arise*

*ahem ahem*

The name's Raymond, and this is my first ever experience blogging so mind me if I did it wrongly. Despite of my lack of experience in blogging, I do read blogs from a lot of different sources. I do realized that blogging enable someone to share their life experiences with the world, and by reading all those stories I've read, it gives me an opportunity to learn and widen my sight. Now, it's my turn to contribute in sharing my part of life to the world. There will be more stories of mine coming as time goes by, but for now, I'll put a full stop to this post. There is one more thing about blogging, once you started blogging, you'll only get better. Cheers :D

*clap clap*

*curtain falls*
1 Response
  1. aJ Says:

    nice ah! who said u cant write? this is so u. love this! hoping for many many more to come ^^