Kerinduan~

Hi there everyone,

I just got back after my normal "lim teh" routine session with ma peeps in Subang. It's just the usual, us, hanging out together crapping about our lifes for the past week. Nothing much to bring up on that though.

So, come back to what I originally intended to share.

Firstly, let's start with my college story, I'm now studying in SEGi College Subang Jaya, still in progress on my Hotel Management course. This sem has been a rollercoaster ride for me, it started off pretty shaky, I've been very quiet through out the starting of the semester, having a hard time blending in with the group of new faces. But soon, it gets better and better after having few classes together. It turns out very well in the end, made a lot of new friends and I felt good working with them in a group, a team. Putting aside the good part, there's one thing I don't feel comfortable with, that's my lecturer. I do not know why, but she loves finding trouble with me, making fun of me, teasing me in class, and she never fail to find opportunity to have something about me to mock about. Today's class, she cursed me meeting an accident, and not to mention my nickname in class, RayRay.. thanks to her >.<". To sum up all this, it's still a nice experience being in SEGi, especially the coursemates I have now. 


And then, 

Recently, I've been listening to this song, Colbie Caillat's "Falling For You" and there's no doubt about it being a great song, it has very good lyrics, nice rhythm and Colbie's excellent voice to go with it. I'm not trying to promote the song or anything, there is a reason I brought this up, there is a reason why this song always on my mind and ears. Somehow, this particular song always reminds me of someone very special to me, someone I cherish most, someone really important to me in my life. She's back at her hometown enjoying her holidays now and I'm 2 hours ride away from her. I miss her so much, I miss everything about her. As she said absense makes the heart grow fonder, I believe this and I'm really eager and looking forward to our next rendezvous. Really am anticipating it.
-♥ She's my everything ♥-
1 Response