Question marks in my head.

Today, from the moment I let sunshine touched my eyes, I realized that today, I'm gonna have the whole day by my own. Spacing out, having my brain to work on things, I've questioned myself a lot, regrading anything, anyone, that I, myself can relate to.

who. what. when. where. why. how. and etc.

These are mainly the six Ws, there's all the components a journalist needs to have a story.

As to me, they are the questions that's been playing in my mind and those questions are not meant to be solved. Normally, when I'm on these kind of situation, I would be greatly demotivated and it's hard for me to deal with it. But today, it seems different somehow, my mind managed to remain calm this time.

what's my purpose in life?
why this life?
what I really want?
why this pain?
why am I enduring it?
how will the pain go away?

and the list goes on..

At this state, despite being calm and all, I still felt so lost. so clueless. so powerless. and so helpless in a way. Thinking the possible ways to reveal those unknown answers. Still, nothing.

Being as positive as I can be, I turned and walked away, decorated with a smile.

sometimes, wonderful things, do hurt.
0 Responses